They are cute, they are fluffy, they are ready to accompany you in an unforgettable adventure. Make colorful birdies come into combos to fill the whole vial with the magic dust and advance on your path across the fairy kingdom. Use power-ups and deal with funny characters such as Ladybird and Pingu to achieve your goal. Compete with time in Arcade mode, solve Puzzles, challenge your friend or computer opponent in Duel mode. Nice graphics and animation, beautiful music, Worldwide Hall of Fame and much more.
» version 1.1.8 - posted on 2011-01-26
Game stability improved
» version 1.0.7 - posted on 2007-04-04
Vista compatibility increased, some bugs fixed
EULA - End User License Agreement
User License Agreement for KraiSoft Entertainment Software
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and KraiSoft Entertainment software development company (KRAISOFT), for Fluff 'em Up game software (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of KRAISOFT and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE or a Registered Shareware Version (using your personal registration number). If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
The DEMO VERSION means an Original Demo Version of the SOFTWARE that has been built with some functionality limitations as compared with LICENSED VERSION. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the DEMO VERSION.
2. Make a copy of the DEMO VERSION for archival or distributional purposes.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the DEMO VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the DEMO VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the DEMO VERSION.
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION
The UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION means an Original Shareware Version of the SOFTWARE that has not been registered with personal registration number. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for a trial period of 15 days.
2. Make a copy of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for archival or distributional purposes.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
4. Use the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION after your trial period of 15 days.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (you must distribute the setup file, not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the DEMO VERSION or the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (except payments for shipment and handling charges). Computer magazines are authorized to distribute it on any cover disk or CD-ROM without preliminary permission. Please inform us by email email@example.com each time you distribute the DEMO VERSION or UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". KRAISOFT disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk on using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
KRAISOFT assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if KRAISOFT has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refunding of the purchase price.
Revershooter FREE A miraculous, game-changing combo: Classic Reversi strategy meets shoot-em-up mechanics! Your Reversi is in my shoot-em-up! Your shoot-em-up is in my Reversi! A new breed of action puzzler! Who will reach Level 99 first? ・Tap a row to move your craft and fire a chip ・Chips bounded on both... Download
Traal FREE A puzzle horror stealth-em-up game created by Alan Hazelden and Jonathan Whiting. This is a completely free game, with no ads or in-app purchases. Download
Stoink! TRIAL STOINK! Fun to say, even more fun to play! A totally addictive NEW action puzzle game. Create matches by launching big colorful pieces into the game board. Launch ''em, Pop ''em, Blow them Up! Stoink has something for everyone. Relax and clear the board in Puzzle mode. Beat the clock using... Download